NEPA Study - Multimodal Passenger Station
Tri-Cities Area NEPA Study to Select a Location for a
Multimodal Passenger Station
On behalf of the Tri-Cities Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO), the Crater Planning District Commission (CPDC) is sponsoring a National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Study of several potential locations for a multi-modal passenger station. The NEPA Study scope of work contained in the Request for Proposals document for this project may be seen here.
Material from the latest public meeting is available for your review and comment. Please note that some of the comments we're requesting are time sensitive because they directly impact the next phase of the study.
- Environmental Assessment Press Release (January 2016)
- Public Meeting Display Boards (September 2015)
- Meeting Handout
- Project Process
- Environmental Impact
- Transit Oriented Development
- Citizen Comment Form - printable (September 2015)
- Public Workshop Notice (September 2015)
Inquires to this study may be forwarded to Joseph Vinsh, Secretary, Tri-Cities MPO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional study information is listed below.
- Newsletter #3 (June 2015)
- Newsletter #2 (Jan 2015)
- December 11, 2014 Public Meeting Ad
- Newsletter #1 (Nov 2014)
- September 17, 2014 Press Release
- NEPA Study Request for Proposals
Comments from citizens and interested groups are welcome throughout the study process using the following email address: TriCitiesStationStudy@mbakerintl.com.