CPDC: Our Work
Procurement Technical Assistance Center
Our mission is to assist Virginia businesses in our service area that want to increase their opportunities in the Federal, State, and Local Government marketplace.
What we can do for you?
We help Virginia businesses in our service area identify, compete for, and win government contracts.
How Can We Help You?
- What do you need to know about Federal Government Procurement?
- What do you need to know about Commonwealth of Virginia Procurement?
- Training classes on “Government Contracting”, “Contract Administration,” and the government’s electronic commerce initiatives.
- Procurement Fairs that bring together small businesses with government buyers and buyers from prime contractors to tell you what they need, and how to do business with them.
- Helping you identify which government buying activity needs what you sell.
- Assist you to understand the Federal Acquisition Regulations and its supplements.
- Act as ombudsman with government buying activities and prime contractors.
- Provide computerized bid matching service that matches your goods/services with active government solicitations.
- Counsel businesses on the government acquisition process, including keeping you abreast of changing regulations, laws, and policies.
- Act as your resource for any question regarding government acquisition.
Follow us on Social Media:
Join the Crater PTAC to receive the resources and training to become involved with government contracting.